Allright, allright, I’m playing along. I’ve been “tagged” by another daily painter, Brendy Vaughn. I guess the way this works is kind of like “true confessions.” I tell 5 things about myself and tag 5 other artists to do the same.
I don’t usually respond to these “pass it along” internet games, but this one gives us all the opportunity to introduce and highlight the work of other artist-bloggers we appreciate. And of course it allows me to share some little-known stuff about myself.
Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes with that little-known stuff about me...
1. I was raised by wild dogs. Later in life I began taking in and caring for wild dogs. It just came natural to me.
2. I train and race porcupines.
3. I’m both green and high-tech. I grind my own pigments from recycled computer parts.
4. Pthalo blue works well for stains on carpet.
5. I’ve learned that, over time, paint fumes offer alternate views of reality.
Here are the 5 artists I’m tagging, check them out: Otto Lange, Triecia Gibney, Sharman Owings, John Beder and Joan da Gradi.